Date(s) - 08/18/2020 - 08/19/2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Med Tex Services
The Competent Person for Safety at Heights course is designed for Supervisors, Managers, and Safety Professionals responsible for Fall Protection programs.
This 2 day course is comprised of the:
- Authorized Person for Safety at Heights course
- Competent Person for Equipment Inspection course
- Rescue Planning for Safety at Heights course
The following is included in the registration fee:
- 2 Days of hands-on instruction by an MSA factory trained instructor
- The MSA Fundamentals for Safety at Heights, Competent Person for Equipment Inspection, and the Rescue Planning for Safety at Heights instruction training manuals and supporting documents
- Lunch and refreshments during the breaks in training
- MSA Safety at Heights Certificate
This is a Med – Tex Services and MSA training course.
Download the flyer and register and pay online