Guardian Construction – Utility Contractor – Safety & Health Manager (posted August 2018)
Safety Inspector – Contact Person: Dillion Landrigan firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 6 month contract
Location: Cinnaminson, NJ
- Execute/Carry-Out project specific site safety plan.
- Ability to determine injury accident and property damage root cause analysis, contributing factors and provide corrective and preventive actions for investigations in any industry
- Provided information and oversight in respect to site regulations.
- Assist with the administration of general EHS programs
- Construct and coordinate correspondence between contractor, military, government agencies
- OSHA 30 Certification
- Minimum 3 years of Construction project experience
- Commercial/Electrical/Solar construction exposure
SSM Industries – Safety Manager ( posted 7/23/2018)
Hatzel and Buehler – Safety Manager (posted 4/2/2018)
Pennoni – Senior Level Industrial Professional, Haddon Heights, New Jersey office. (posted 3/20/18)
The MACSC consists of Construction Safety Specialists Representing: Construction Managers, General Contractors, Subcontractors, Insurance Companies, Insurance Brokers, Health Care, Union Representatives, Consultants, Construction Association Representatives and Others.